I'm starting 2011 on a high as I'm lucky enough to be this month's Guest Designer at Sweet Stampin! This week's challenge is to be inspired by your favourite song. Mine is Chasing Cars by a local band Snow Patrol ... have a wee listen HERE (give it a minute to get going!) - there's a line in it show me a garden that's bursting into life ... so this is my garden bursting into life! (in fact I wish my garden had some flowers at the minute, everything is a bit wilted and dead looking after all that snow and ice - don't think I've any blue flowers hibernating in my garden though LOL!)
I got this High Hopes image a while back and then bought a little pack of ladybugs for the specific purpose of using them with this stamp ... oh dear, I think this is maybe the second time I've used one! Coloured with copic markers, some Smooch Iluminate on the bees' wings and a silver peel off sentiment to finish. Papers from Basic GreyHope you've liked my wee card ... don't forget to play along with your favourite song over on the Sweet Stampin challenge blog (it's a tougher challenge than it sounds!)
- Sketch from Sketch and Stash #51 (my stash is my little wooden ladybug) Its a free choice of sketch so I've used #30
- Cupcake Craft #122 - Thank You
- Papertake Weekly - Be Thankful
- CRAFT #83 - Thank You



15 comments:
Happy New Year Lynne, and congrats on the guest DT spot! Jo x
Funny i am watching Bee movie with the kids and there is some bees on your card! Which is absolutely gorgeous.
Congratulations on being guest designer, you lucky girl!
Happy New Year!
Hugs xx
Pat
Well done on your GDT spot with Sweet Stampin' - glad you could join in the fun. This is a fabulous card, lovely image and great use of colour too. Hugs, Claire x
Simply adorable card.. Congrats on being the GD..Happy New Year.. Hugs, Linda
Ohhh what a lovely card (you already know I love it lol!!) and now i'm singing the song lol...
Hiya Lynne. It's great having you with us at Sweet Stampin. This is a lovely card, I really like the colours you've chosen too and it matches your song perfectly. Have a wonderful 2011.
Fabulous card Lynne I so love that image and the colours congratulations on your GDT spot.
hugs
Lorraine x
beautiful card and fabby colours:)
congrats too on your GDT :)
Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash
sue
xx
I love that song too, great choice hunni ;)
and your card is so cheery and colourful, it's beautiful.
Jo xx
Beautiful card Lynne, such a lovely combination of colours! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge & Happy New Year to you :) Donna x
Hiya Lynne, happy new year. Such a cute card, thsnk for sharing it with us at papertake weekly.
Shell GDT xx
gorgeous card Lynne love the flower image and the bright colours thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugS Jill xx
fab card..love the colours and the line in the song fits so perfectly with the image you have used.
Fi
x
Congrats on the Guest Designer spot. Way to go and you'll be a wonderful asset. I won a prize at the Sweet Stampin challenge this past week. Yea! Love your garden card..just so pretty. I'll sure be glad when things are blooming again.
Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!
Don't forget to check with us on Thursday if you have won or made the Top3 and what our next challenge is.
Jo and Tigerlover.
Post a Comment