I thought I'd give this little LOTV guy an inking seeing as he hasn't been out for a while! Coloured with copics, stickles added in the flower centres and butterflies, and silver peel off letters/numbers added. Now, can someone tell me why this card took nearly 2 hours to make ... personally, I've no idea LOL! (Couldn't get the colours to photograph right ... the butterflies are actually purple and not blue)
Hope you've had a good day - mine was much better (and warmer) than yesterday when our heating in work broke and we sat with our coats on all day and tried to type with frozen fingers. Not much fun! But at least it worked for most of the day today!
- Sketch from Lili of the Valley #81
- Colour combo from SPCC#84 (though I didn't have any wild wasabi so I used the nearest I had)
- Crafty Cardmakers #38 - floral
- The Crafty Pad #105 - something girly
- Charisma #03 - add some numbers
- Sarah Hurley #26 - birthday girl


18 comments:
AWW Lynne what a super sweet image and your coloring is FABULOUS on this!!!! Super sweet card!!
This is a cutie, glad you dusted him off and inked him up...
Hugs
Debbie
What a beautiful Birth day card.. I love the lotv image.. very lovely work as always.. Hugs, Linda
Gorgeous card!!! Love the colors, Lynne - they are so pretty! Hugs!!!
Very sweet image.I think your card is gorgeous.
Hugs xx
Pat
IT might have taken 2 hours - but it was worth it ,,,the colours are gorgeous
hanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week
Lisa ;)
Love your gorgeous card Lynne.
luv
Debby
Lovely card, he is a cute little fellow :o)
Jackie xx
Oh Lynne
this is just fab!
I love the image and the papers are perfect with your colours!
Hope your not too cold today and maybe they have fixed the heating at work??
Hugs Melly xxx
Beautiful car Lynne, very colourful.Thanks for joining in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx
What a cute image, Lynne. Love that big bouquet. You've colored it so pretty. Don't you hate when colors show up as something they aren't? Just the same, it is gorgeous and beautifully done.
This is gorgeous Lynne, I love the colours and the little butterflies too. Hugs, Claire x
What a gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
Such a lovely card, fabulous colours and design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee
I can certainly see why this card took you 2 hours - so much work - it's stunning. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx
So lovely!
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad @ http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/ Please come back tomorrow for another brilliant challenge! :)
Maggie
xx
This is super cute and well worth the time it took.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing at SPCC!
Post a Comment