Hop you've all recovered from the festivities over the past couple of days - we finally finished the remanants of the turkey today (Christmas wouldn't be the same without it, but I'll not be looking for it again till 25 Dec 2010!)

The Simon Says challenge this week is Party - I can't think of any 'partyish' stamps in my stash, so used this little froggy to make a Hoppy New Year card - I just cut off the A from my peel off greeting and stuck in an O instead. Frog is popped up on dimensionals, coloured with copics and red stickles added.

The Simon Says challenge this week is Party - I can't think of any 'partyish' stamps in my stash, so used this little froggy to make a Hoppy New Year card - I just cut off the A from my peel off greeting and stuck in an O instead. Frog is popped up on dimensionals, coloured with copics and red stickles added.
Daring Cardmakers challenge is New Beginnings
Cute Card Thursday challenge #92 is Happy New Year
Sketch inspiration from the Monday Lunchtime sketch challenge #101

8 comments:
Oh My... Did this make me smile...absolutely adorable..
Fabulous card Lynne just loving that frog.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Brilliant idea Lynne, Ilove it.
Pinky
Beautiful card Lynne,i love your image and colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
Tee, hee, he is too cute. What a fun card. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge. Hope to see ya again next week.
Brilliant card - it really made me smile and I love the funny frog. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.
Lynda xxx
This so made me smile……what a fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the DCM’s this week.
Sue
x
Oh he so cute, fabulous fun card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby
Post a Comment