Sunday, 21 August 2011

Dream Valley Challenge #14

Our new challenge at Dream Valley  is this gorgeous zingy colour combo .... Beautiful hot summery colours, but I thought these colours would also work well as autumn colours, so I inked up this wee image from Hambo stamps .... I hadn't even realised until I went to colour it that there was a wee boy hiding in the middle!

You've a fortnight to play along, pop over to Dream Valley Challenges to upload your card and have a wee look at the fab creations from the rest of the DTwhile you're there!  Oh and you could win $10 to spend at Stitchy Bear Stamps just for playing along.


Popped my image up on dimensionals, and coloured with a mixture of copics and promarkers.
I used the cloud template from Bev's blog and loved the effect when I chalked it up, much better than the one I was using before! 
Echo Park DPs.


11 comments:

MagsB said...

That little boy peeping out of the basket is so cute! I really like your autumnal colours (perhaps we'll have a brighter autumn, since the summer's been a dead loss!) Lovely card!

luv, Mags x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card love the image and backing papers.
Diane :-) xx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image - perfect for these colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Carrie's Corner said...

Love that cute image with the little face peeking out! Love your papers!

Hugs
Carrie

Claire said...

This is a lovely card Lynne, what an unusual image - love it. Hugs, Claire x

Carole of Brum said...

Hiya Lynne - I didnt notice that little boy in the image either! Fab card, I like how you've given the bright colours more of an autumnal feel. I struggled a bit with this one due to lack of papers in the right colours!

Oh and while I'm here, thanks for joining in at Make It Colourful too. CoB

Jackie said...

What a delightful image, lovely card :o)
Jackie xx

Benzi said...

Lynne, love this Fall creation. What a cute, popped basket of leaves...I see that sweet, smiling little boy in there. Too, too cute. I am going to check Bev's clouds.

Shari said...

Adorable card Lynne! Love how you used the challenge colors in this fabulous card!

Riet said...

So gorgeous Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card - and I thought it was a little monkey till I took a closer look, lol. xx