This is another wee High Hopes image ... 'South Pole Pals' and it certainly didn't use up too much ink! Though I wish I'd used a bigger nestie for the panel behind these pals, but I'd stuck it down before I thought, and once its stuck, its stuck for good!! No re-positionable glue for me!
Old DPs from Dovecraft and sentiment from Paper Smooches.
- Creative Inspirations #126 - text me (there's Christmassy text on my pink panel behing the pals)
- Divas by Design #09 - Christmas in August
- Sketch from Midnight Madness #118
- Stampavie and More #150 - Christmas in summer
- Crafts 4 Eternity R#34 - Christmas

19 comments:
This is just so cute! I love image - and great colouring! Thanks for joining us on the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week!
luv n huggz
Jen
MMSC DT
o wow how fun this is, the image is super cute, i love it xxx
This is super cute!!! Gorgeous image and really pretty DP papers.
Awesome with a christmas card that isn't red :-)
Thank you so much for playing at the Midnight Madness sketch Challenge.
Hugs Guro
MMSC DT
Wahoo - you are almost in the double digits with your Christmas cards! Way to go, Lynne! I totally adore pink for Christmas, so this card is perfect in my humble opinion! And I think the circle background is just the right size! Great card - thanks for sharing :)
Super cute! Love the dp and the image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I hope you will join us again soon as I can't wait to see your next creation.
~Hugs,
Valerie M
Priscillastyes Design Team
Oh, I like your animals on that nestie. They look all cozy and snuggled. Just adorable, Lynne.
Wow! You have been doing some creating and it's all been super.
Really cute card - love the image. Hugs, Claire x
A great card hun! Thanks for joining in with our Text Me Challenge over at Creative Inspirations! xxx
What a beautiful card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
Ah thats so cute Lynne, love the image. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky
Hello! What a adorable little card. Love your image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
Denise
MMDT
I have blog candy available if you are interested!
Awww this is so cute! Your card is gorgeous, even with the small scallop :) Gorgeous choice of colours too.
Hugs xx
This is great Lynne - sooooo cute! Jo x
SOOOO SWEET oh my you did an awesome job with this sketch and love the twine!
Hi Lynne
love the soft colours on this creation and the image is ace
Hugs Kate xx
Good luck in my candy draw :)
Hi Lynne, what a sweet card! Love the image and the colour combo works perfectly. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah
Oh what a gorgeous image!!! And the colours are fab. Love it :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
So sweet. Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and more.
Hugs Nadell
Your card is wonderful!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Anne
Post a Comment