Apologies in advance for blogger overload tonight ... other than Sunday lunch and taking Ruby to the park, I've done diddly-squat all day! Hee hee, its been great!
This wee card was one of those that kinda made itself! CAS-ual Friday challenge #17 is to use stickers on your project (I used silver peel offs), and once I combined it with the Square Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World that was it basically done!
Though I later changed my mind about the yellow bits in the flower and added some clear and purple bling instead.

9 comments:
So pretty! I don't even know if I have any stickers - you rock!!!! Hugs...
Wow this is gorgeous, what a beautiful card and so elegant, I love it xxx
Good work with those stickers, Lynne! Very pretty, too. Quick, I like...mine are almost never quick. Ugh!
Hey, doing diddly-squat sounds like a great time to me. I need several of those days.
Great placement on the sticker design! Wonderful card :)
beautifully designed! thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual fridays!
It is good to have a relaxing day! Super card, it is so pretty. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!
Very pretty!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
Hey Lynne! Thanks for linking this up to the Square Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
A beautiful card, Lynne! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Post a Comment