Sunday, 28 August 2011

Party robot

I'm on a mission to get ink on all the stamps that I already have, and hadn't quite got round to this little High Hopes robot.  Coloured him with promarkers and added these wee metallic silver stars from last year's Christmas stash.  Basic Grey 'Oliver' DP.

BTW, haven't made it to the Balloon Festival yet, its a bit wild and windy this afternoon, but the forecast is better for tomorrow.  So we're just having a nice lazy Sunday afternoon instead, and hoping to get to see the balloons tomorrow!

7 comments:

Claire said...

Great card Lynne, perfect for a child and love the tip too. Hugs, Claire x

Teresa said...

Great card Lynne. xx

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card and a great tip, I will be doing this in future. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Benzi said...

Your images are all so adorable. Great way to wish someone a Happy Birthday. The gemstones are just perfect, too. Plus, I see you left a good tip.

Caroljenks said...

Fabulous card, love that little fella - so sweet.

Fantastic Top Tip you've shared with us too - what a great idea...so simple but I bet not many of us do it - I know I don't and my stacks are always falling apart - I know what to do now ;)

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our Masculine Challenge.
Have you made a note on your calendar so as you don't miss our Birthday Bash week after next? £100's of prizes!!!

Carol x

Sheryl said...

Hi Lynne! Great take on our sketch! This Robot card is so stinkin cute and it's going to make whoever receives it VERY HAPPY! I love how you added the silver and glitter. The meter on his chest ROCKS! Fabulous job!
Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our Sketch Challenge!
Hugs, Sheryl
http://butterflykisscards.blogspot.com/

melsanford said...

Oh this is lovely! Fab little robot and I love the sentiment :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx