Our new challenge over at
High Hopes Stamps is an easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy one ...
Anything Goes!
... so you've no excuses not to play along! (You
must use a High Hopes image to be eligible to win the fabby prize of some new High Hopes new stamps of your choice - check the blog for your local suplier)
Upload your card at
High Hopes, and see the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT.
(If you get a chance you should scroll down the posts as there's some great tutorials between challenges too)

For my card I used this cute
Couples Cruise, and thought it would be perfect for a new baby card. Coloured with a mixture of Promarkers and Copics, and popped a few layers up on dimensionals. Echo Park DP. Added stickles to the giraffes and to the wave, and clear gloss on their eyes - I very nearly gave them googley eyes, but I was one short! Chalked clouds in the BG.
12 comments:
Lynne, this is fabulous! I totally love it!!! Awesome work, my friend!!!
This is really cute Lynne, i love the colouring and the layers you have done. xx
Fab card Lynne, love those animal images, so cute. Hugs, Claire x
ACK!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!
Hugs
Debbie
Wow Lynn what a totally fabulous card - simply superb. Love the colourful background and your colouring is awesome. I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x
Well, this is just too cute and a perfect baby card. I guess you were right to leave off the googley eyes as we don't want a one-eyed animal. Ha Your waves are so cutey-pie. Super adorable!!
Fabulous sweet card Lynne, adorable image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby
Fantastic card, great creature images :)
Jackie xx
Awww Lynne this is totally fabulous what a super image and design I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Gorgeous card! Fab image and love all those colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Awww very sweet card! Love it all.
Well done!
Hugs xx
Hi Lynne,
This is a very cheerfull card! Love the layers you've added and great colouring. Wow!
Hugs Alie
Post a Comment