Sunday, 7 August 2011

Thanks cherry much!

(Sorry, couldn't resist it!)
I won some of these glittery chipboard fruits aaaages ago and had no idea what to do with them ... but when I saw the sketch from CPS they immediately came to mind.  Wish I could get a better pic, they're fabulously sparkly!

19 comments:

Susie said...

Love this cheerful, sparkly card! Susie x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Great take on the sketch and lovely sparkly fruit.
Diane :-) xx

Dawn said...

Cherry Nice Lynne! Love your card! It's just perfect for our fruity challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck hunni!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lorraine said...

Lovely card. The papers go great with the cherries. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne what a lovely fruity card the spotted papers and those cherries look yummy.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Great card Lynne! I love the cherries, very sparkly and yummy.
Hugs xx

Jennie said...

Great card Lynne and love the glittery cherry!! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

melsanford said...

Fab card! love the sparkly cherries and the fab papers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Lynne,love the papers with the cherries they go great together...
Mandy x

Mel said...

heee love it!
I'm cherry daft, added with the sparkle this is defo my kind of card lol!
Hugs M xxx

Benzi said...

Adorable card with those cherries, Lynne. They were perfect with that sketch. And, a cheery day to you. :-)
Thanks for the heads up on my win at Speedy's. Gosh, I won two stamp sets last week and copics the week before..now,that is awesome.
Back later to check out what I've missed..in a bit of a hurry at the moment.

Linda Beeson said...

I love the glittery fruit, cute accent and great use of the CPS sketch.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is awesome, thanks for sharing!
hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Maggie's Crafts said...

Thank you for taking part in GONE FRUITY challenge at The Crafty Pad!

Your creation is beautiful!:)

So happy you've joined us!

Maggie
xx

Jackie said...

Lovely card, lovely colours :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

oooh... love the glittery cherries!! great take on this week's CPS sketch, thanks for playing along!!

Cathy P in AZ said...

LOVE the colors you used, your LO and those sparkly cherries! CUTE!

C said...

Love your sparkle!