Tuesday, 23 August 2011

High Hopes Challenge #116

Time for a new challenge over at High Hopes, and this is my last one as GDT  :o(
But I've had a lovely summer colouring all of their gorgeous images, so thanks for having me on the team!

Anyway our new theme this fortnight is
Autumn colours
... play along and you could win some new High Hopes stamps of your choice!  (Don't have any HH stamps? ... check their website for your local supplier!)

I think maybe I've gone a wee bit dark in my colour choice and I should have had a bit of orange or something in there to lift it.  Plus my copics conspired against me (again) and my light grey markers decided to run out just as I started colouring my little ellie.  Popped her head/trunk up on dimensionals, added clear gloss to her pretty nails and Smooch Illuminate to her bow.
I also had a wee go at making a frame for my image and popped it up on dimensionals too.

Other Challenges:


16 comments:

Ria said...

Gorgeouss card and what a shame your GDT term is ending!!! thanks for using the A Gem of A Challenge sketch :)
hugs Ria

Claire said...

WOW hun this is brilliant, I love the frame around the elephant and what fab colours too. Hugs, Claire x

brenda said...

How fabulous Lynne and beautifully decoupaged.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Marjo said...

Such a cute card, thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT for our "Bling it Up" Challenge.

xoxo Marjo

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I can't believe this elephant has painted nails! lol
The colours are not too dark, it's perfect.
Have a great day!
Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and cute Lynne and love the colours you've used.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Fantabulous card, great colours :o)
Jackie xx

Benzi said...

Love this cute elephant, Lynne You've colored it very pretty...wish those Copics had a buzzer on them about 2 wks. before they run dry. LOL
Super card and I'm sure you'll be missed at High Hopes as GDT.

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! Love the elephant!!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
Marianne

melsanford said...

Fab card! I love the frame and the cute elephant :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card so sweet
thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week
Love Jan
xx

Lisa said...

Hi Lynne, Gorgeous card! Love the cute elephant and lovely colours.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Lisa x

Jill said...

This is just so sweet. Your colouring is great and I love the decopage in the frame
Thanks for sharing your work at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs, Jill

Riet said...

So gorgeous Lynne,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Lynne this is terrific I absolutely love that image, this is one super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Ria said...

What an awesome combination :) thanks for joining us at A Gem Of a Challenge :)
hugs Ria