Sunday, 21 August 2011

Happy Flowers and Happy Roses!

This is just a wee CAS card ... paper pieced some flowers from the Stampendous 'Happy Flowers' set, added some card candy, bling and googly eyes and that was it done!
(scroll down for challenges I'd like to enter this card into...)

We had a very mixed bag of weather today, but the rain mostly stopped while we went for a visit to our local agricultural college's garden open day this afternoon....

Here's my Mum among the roses, which unfortunately have been beaten down a bit by the rain!





And there were loads of stunningly beautiful dhalias too ....






12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynne, Your card is adorable!! Love the twine!! I entered that challenge also, what a coincidence!!
I love the pictures of the flowers!! Those roses are so beautiful!! (So is your Mum)!!!

Claire said...

Great CAS design makes a lovely card. Love the piccies of the flowers too - aren't they just amazing. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Lynne love the fun centre flower.
Love all the beautiful flower photos.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Very cute card Lynne! And the pictures of the flowers are beautiful. Your mum is a rose among roses :))
Hugs xx

Jackie said...

What a happy card and beautiful photographs :o)
Jackie xx

scrappyjacky said...

Love the little happy flowers.

Benzi said...

Darling CAS card...love the smiler with the googly eyes. What beautiful roses and flowers you shared. I'm glad you said something about the rain....reminded me to turn on the water sprinkler. We've had almost no rain for a bit and things are getting very dry.

BTW, I went to visit Bev and grabbed the cloud template...thanks for sharing that.

melsanford said...

Fab card - I love the flowers! And gorgeous photos - I love those flowers too :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Céline said...

gorgeous card
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline F&F DT

Bonnie Garby said...

Fun card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet and fun card! Love your mums flowers too. Beautiful! :)
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!

Hugs,
True :D