Monday, 22 August 2011

Stripe overload!

Quick post tonight ... I'm knackered after a long day at work and then spent this evening down in Mum's with the family and my 7yr old nephew.  We had a very interesting chat when I learnt that apparently Croatia is just down the coast of Northern Ireland (we then got the atlas out!) and he baked us some 'delicious' cookies with the help of my SIL (...anyone got an indigestion tablet LOL!)

Anyway, this wee card stars a fab digi that Paula at Pjay Scrap-Art designed a while back .... coloured her with promarkers to match my dp and popped her up on dimensionals.  The purple strips at the bottom are ribbons.  Birthday Wish List stamp from Whimsy Stamps.


10 comments:

Hazel said...

Hi Lynne - fab card although I don't think the wish list is big enough for all the new crafty things I want for my birthday! Hazel x

Linda said...

This is simply adorable.. Love the darling little image and the sketch.. Very lovely.. Hugs, Linda

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun and beautiful take on the sketch!! Darling image.
hugs,
Chris

Patti J said...

What fun, Lynne! Croatia is where Nina B. lives - maybe you two can get together! Love your card, it made me smile :) Watch your mail box - package coming your way tomorrow!!! Hugs...

Benzi said...

Very cute, cute card...but, I need a longer list to write on. LOL I like your ribbons at the bottom, thought they were your dp. Good job on this adorable creation.

Do you mean your 7 yr. old nephew baked the cookies. Indigestion??? He may turn out to be a gourmet chef. Ha

Claire said...

Great card Lynne, love the image and fab array of colours. Hugs, Claire x

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Love the wish list and the fabulous stripes :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Anonymous said...

You learn something every day! haha
I hope your stomach is fine today ;-)
Your card is adorable, love the stripes and the layout.
Have a great day.
Hugs xx

Bente said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colors and details.
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Bente

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I like this one lots Lynne, the image, papers and flowers look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x