Saturday, 6 August 2011

Xmas card #06

Oh I'm soooo lovin these Paper Smooches stamps!  Pity I've a bit of a spending freeze on ("about time" Greg would say LOL!) or I'd have their entire stash!
I paper pieced his scarf and hat, added a bit of glitter, some dots of Smooch Illuminate, a snowflake brad and some bling and pink pearls, and that's it. 
(Still took me aaaaages to make though, I really don't know what I be faffing about doing sometimes!)

14 comments:

Claire said...

Fab card Lynne. Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

What a super Christmas card Lynne those colours along with the image look terrific.
Hugs
Lorraine x

MagsB said...

How gorgeous is that pink! I love the cute snowman, especially his diamond tie-pin - very chic! What a lovely Chrissy card!

luv, Mags x

Patti J said...

#6? Sigh....I think I have #1 someplace, and can't remember what I did with it!!! What a cute card, Lynne! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, Lynne!! I love all of the details and embellishments that you added!! He is a cutie!!

artfuldelight said...

WOW, adorable card. :-)

Anonymous said...

Cute christmas card Lynne!
Have a nice sunday.
Hugs xx

melsanford said...

Fab card! Love the image and those colours are fab!!!! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Love the embossing and the stars.
Diane :-) xx

Unknown said...

Hello lovely.
Your card is gorgeous. Lovely colors and wonderful details. Thank you for your participation in the PTWC in the week.
Hugs August GDT Marika

Benzi said...

Ooh, I love it...cute as it can be. Did you say 'spending freeze'? Yikes, that is no fun. I bet it won't last long. LOL

Becca Fabozzi said...

cute! Love the cute snowman. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says this week.

Debbie Carriere said...

So cute!! Great card!! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!

Kelly Braund said...

Cute, love the color combo!