I'ts been a funny old day, some very heavy showers and inbetween gorgeous sunshine. I thought I would power hose my front driveway this morning, got a couple of feet done and then the blasted thing sprung a leak, and that was the end of that! So back to my crafty table I went, my mojo's been MIA all week, so it was good to turn out something that I actually liked!
This one uses another fab High Hopes image ... Ski Bum Monkey - coloured him with promarkers and copics, added glitter to the trim of his hat, and white flower soft to his bauble. Sentiment from Paper Smooches. Tied my double bow using my Bow Easy. Marianne Creatibles snowflake die and Taylored Expressions scalloped edge die. Very old DP from DCWV (I think). Purple bling from stash.
- i{heart}2stamp August sketch
- One Stitch at a Time #75 - anything goes
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #147 - Christmas

17 comments:
Just fabulous hun. Bummer about the pressure washer - isn't that always typical when you start a job!? Hugs, Claire x
Cute, cute card! Love the fun image!
What a pain the weather's been! As my hubby said, 'What do you expect? It's August!' Have a good week, and let's hope we get some dry weather soon!
luv, Mags x
How, indeed, did it get to be Sunday evening? Time flies when you're having fun, and weekends are always more fun than weekdays! Can't believe that you are already on Christmas card #8! You are amazing :) Very cute card - it's always so much fun to come see what you've created! Hugs...
This is simply adorable.. Love it!!
Hugs, Linda
Very cute, Lynne!! I am not ready for Christmas yet, however!! Love all of the details!!
Ooh,...love it, Lynne. The colors are so awesome. And, the snowflakes are great.
It is a cool 85 degrees here today. Well, that can't last. I'm certainly not ready for winter, so just give me a 100 degrees. I won't mind.
Love your funky card, Lynne. CoB
Fab card! Love the image and colours :-) I really must do some christmas cards.... I just know I'm going to be late again this year :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Fabbytastic card, love the colours :o)
Jackie xx
Wow this is such a Wonderful creation, the image is adorable and coloured so beautifully its just perfect for our challenge
Thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge and we hope to see you next week,
I also have some calorie free candy if you are interested
Good Luck with the challenge
Hugs Bridget :0) x
SCSC DT
What an adorable monkey.. and like those above me, I'm not ready for Christmas either... We've had the same down pours here as well. Still dark and gloomy today as well and unfortunately I have to go out in it...
Hugs
Debbie
Lovely card, thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hazel x
Hi Lynne what a fun, fab card, that image made me smile and what lovely colours and design it looks super.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Gorgeous creation
Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday challenge and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca
hiya hun, gorgeous creation and perfect for our Christmas is Coming Challenge this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us
Hugs Kate xx
love it! what an awesome image and such a super color combo--really different from the usual christmas creations, thanks so much for entering our challenge at One Stitch at a Time this week, good luck!
Debs
xxx
Fabulous colours, love your DP image
Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT
Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)
Post a Comment