Thursday, 4 August 2011

Frogtastic!

Isn't this such a cute image and sentiment, but seriously, if I found frogs in my underpants you'd hear me scream right the way across the Atlantic!!
Coloured with a mixture of copics and promarkers, clear gloss added to his eyes and the pegs, and Smooch Illuminate added to the dots on his underpants.  Taylored Expressions scalloped border die (which I love!).

12 comments:

Denise said...

Such a fun card... love the bling and the twine! Thanks for joining us at the Cafe this week!

Benzi said...

Oh my gosh, Lynne...this is too fun and cute. I'm with you...that would be really, really, really bad. I bet I could scream louder than you. LOL
I bet you were smiling the whole time you were making this card.

Kristii said...

sooooo cute!! The sentiment and image totally make me smile!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Yone said...

Cute image !! Tks for playing along with us at House of GILLI Polka Dots Challenge this week !

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Lynne, love that froggy and the pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

What a fun card Lynne - love the image and great sentiment too - just brilliant. Hugs, Claire x

Chubbymum said...

Cute card. The frog is adorable.

Darcy said...

Great card, what a funny frog! Thanks for playing at the Cafe!

Lisa Elton said...

Now just how much fun is this...he's adorable!

Andrea Ewen said...

Um, yeah...I think you'd find me screaming equally as loud! What a fun card and really, a great sentiment (all kidding aside). Great job with the colors, too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH! I would totally be screaming too!! I love the image of the frog in the shorts though:) Super cute! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

The Bug said...

What a cute image! Great job!
Thanks for joining us at the House of Gilli!
Hugs, Wini