Sunday, 28 August 2011

Flowery Doggy card

What do you think?  Too many colours and patterns?  I'm not sure yet!
Stamp is an oldie from Penny Black and Echo Park DPs.
Popped my purple panel up on dimensionals and then the doggy popped up again.

9 comments:

Benzi said...

Nope, not too many of anything. I think it is cute as can be...love that popped up doggie.

Claire said...

Great card Lynne, love the image and a fab array of colours too - I think it's not too much at all as all the colours blend in perfectly with the DP. Hugs, Claire x

PinksyDoodles said...

Such a happy card! Makes me smile. Thank you for joining us at the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge.
Clare x

Shirley said...

this is such a bright and cheerful card Lynne.I love the colour combination. The touch of White works well with the bright colours.
Thank you for joining us for our challenge this month at Penny Black at Allsorts and good luck in the draw.

Shirley

NGCARDS said...

A great card hun, well done with my sketch! Thanks for playing at PBSC xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card and a sweet image...

Anne

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card lynne...thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday....hugs kath xxx

melsanford said...

Love the gorgeous little dog and the lettering you've used for the sentiment is fab :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx