Sunday, 21 November 2010

Baby Bear

Brrr, its a bit of a chilly day here, but at least I've managed to shift that horrible cold I've had ... I actually managed to get out to the garden and get a bit of digging and sorting out done.  Thank goodness, I can't be doing with feeling yeuch and having no energy (or mojo!)

Alphabet Challenge this week is D for Doodling (an easy peasy challenge as I love to doodle!)

Charisma Challenge #46 - baby

Your Next Stamp challenge #29 is a recipe ... choose at least 2 of yellow, nesties, or stickles

SUPPLIES
Stamp: bear from Elzybells; sentiment from Shirleys 2 Girls
Paper: Basic Grey
Accessories: copic markers; gold gems; little safety pin; martha stewart edge punch

13 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely card with a great image - I love these papers. Hugs, Claire x

Debbie said...

How cute is this!!..love the paper piecing and glad you are feeling better...

Amy said...

Oh, that bear is so cute and I love the paper pieced parachute! Wonderful paper mix and the sentiment is sweet! Awesome card Lynne! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so sweet Lynne and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

What a fab card, love the image and the gingham :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Very cute card, i love your papers!
I got the flu so i don't think i'll be doing much this week.
Take care xx
Pat

Anonymous said...

Oh Lynne this is so adorable! I love the gingham, and that sentiment is just perfect! x

Vee said...

This is such a sweet card. I love the image you have used and the layout is fab.Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.x

Benzi said...

Oh, those checked papers are divine. What a sweet card and darling idea for the safety pin. Glad you're feeling better. No fun being sick.

Unknown said...

Great card - love the image & colours. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

Crystal said...

Lynne this is soooo super SWEET!!!! WONDERFUL CARD!!! Thanks so much for joinig us at YNS this week!

Carolina said...

Great card. Very cute image. Thank you for joining Alphabet challenge this week