Whoo hoo.. my Christmas card count is in the 40's! No mad panic this year for me! (...do I sound very smug ... sorry!)
Paper pieced my snowman's hat and used loads of Smooch Illuminate on his scarf and the red snowflakes.
Took this unusual colour combo from SPCC #74 - its not one I would ever have thought of using but I love it!
Little Paper Shop #94 is to use a die cut
Wee Memories Saturday challenge #32 - use a little bit of pink
Stamp with Fun #85 - Square
Totally Paper Crafts #43 - snow / snowflakes
Sketch from 2 Sketches for You #66
One Stop Craft #107 - snow people
SUPPLIES
Stamp: High Hopes
Paper: Dovecraft
Accessories: copic markers; marianne creatibles snowflake die; Tonic Studios snowflake punch; martha stewart edge punch; Smooch Illuminate; silver gems.


17 comments:
So wonderful Lynne,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Oooo this is gorgeous Lynne, what fabulous colours and that cute image also that snowflake really stands out this is fabby.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Love that adorable image! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!
lovely card!! thx for sharing
Gorjus gorjus cards Lynne. He's such a jolly looking snowman.
Love Karen x
Very cute snowman! Your papers are yummy.
Hugs xx
Pat
Hiya Lynne
this is gorgeous, beautiful cute snowman,thanks forjoining us at tpc
Joey.xx
super cute
thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan
Looks fab in red too! Hugs, Claire x
Oh, my gracious, Lynne! That snowman is super, stinkin' cute, and I just love your little splashes of pink! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment AND for playing along in Wee Memories' Scarppy Saturday Challenge!
very cute!! :) im from N . Ireland too :)
Superb card Lynne! I love the colour combination! x
Hi ya Lynne
a gorgeous card, luv the jolly snowman, great colours, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x
This is a very cute snowman. Thanks so much for joining the OSCC challenge this week.
Hugs
Valxx
Wow! Doesn't it feel good to be ahead of the game on getting those Christmas cards made? Always a relief. I love the color combo on your card, too. Super creation!
Soo cute!! Love the snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)
I love the colours you have used. the image looks great too. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC.
Hugs Shelley xx
P.S
There is also some blog candy here...www.blog.onestopcardcrafts.co.uk
Post a Comment