Sunday, 28 November 2010

Xmas card #47

I bought this little puppy last year in the January sales, isn't he a cutie!  Added loads of stickles to the dog's scarf and to the big snowflake, and used clear gloss topped with stickles for the ice.

Sketch from Mojo Monday #166

ABC Challenge - I is for Ice

Craft your Days Away #9 - texture

Stamping Vacation - Start Here Challenge ... Red Glitter

13 comments:

Claire said...

I love this card! That image is ACE - love the colour combo too. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Adorable image, love your colours.
great card!
Hugs xx
Pat

Patti J said...

Ca-uteness! Like totally cute! Love that pooch, and your DP's are perfect, as always! You must have a WAY better place to shop for DP than I have :) Thanks for sharing...hugs!

Doreen said...

Such a cute card I love the texture.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This cute little image really made me smile - he's gorgeous! Fab. colours and glittery bits too!!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Lynne this is gorgeous what a fabulous image and your design is lovely.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Denise Clark said...

He is indeed adorable! Love the way you colored him up! The red snowflake is wonderful! Love the papers and emblossing too!

Thanks so much for playing along with Stamping Vacation's challenges!

Clare Brown said...

such a funny card, goodluck at abc challenges.

clare x

Unknown said...

Image is so cute Lynne this dp and embossed coloured card go so well together love these colours love your sparkle too chum Hugs
Sarah x

Sarah said...

Awww, what a cutey! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for my Texture challenge, good luck xxx

Donna said...

Super cute image on your wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at CYDA this time.
Donna x

Benzi said...

What a cute, little skater. Great card and #47, huh? Wow! You have really been sticking with these Christmas cards and they are all just fab.

Anne Marie Hile said...

SO cute! I love the adorable image, the colors and the sparkle. Such a fun card for the season! :)