Wednesday, 24 November 2010

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday #77


I haven't been by the What's on Your Workdesk stop for a while, so I just thought I'd share the mess that is my kitchen table!  It usually ends up totally covered in crafty stuff and I end up working in about 4 square inches!  My favourite goodies on the table are the little Pritt glue roller (the last time I tried a roller glue it was rubbish, but this one's really good) and the tub of Aleene's true snow, fabulous stuff!

So this is the wee card I was working on....


Your Next Stamp #30 is to CASE one of their DT members, so I chose this card by Sylvia. 
I kept the red/green colour combo, her gorgeous layout and the little mousey themed stamp.

Easy Craft Projects #26 - snow

Die Cut Dreams Christmas #44 - Christmas anything goes

Marks Finest Papers #30 - have a circle on your card

20 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute - love your choice of papers! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Kirsty.A said...

Nice card well done

nnalorac said...

Lovely cards and so cute, thanks for the look around. Carolxx....79

Joanne said...

Hi my first peep at your space and creations. Enjoyed it so will be back (13)

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Wonderful CASE card! It's just darling. Thanks for joing us at YNS!
Hugs
Karen

Maureen said...

Great CASE of Sylvia's card! Love the adorable little mouse! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp Challenges!

StampingbugKerry said...

So cute. Love this CASE! Kerry

redwasher1 said...

Both cards are GORGEOUS!!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Benzi said...

You have 4 " square? Sometimes, I have so little workspace on my craft table, I have to set up in another room. Your card is so sweet and I LOVE your dp. Snow looks great, too.

Julia Dunnit said...

Happy to see you swing by Lynn - love the card, so clean and sweet. I'd forgotten all about true snow; I agree with you - it's really good. I expect my tub is solid by now..will have to rummage.

Kirsti said...

Loving the busy desk and your card is very cute...Kirsti (98)...xx

Trisha said...

Great card! Love the image, your papers and the snow effect!Thanks for playing at DCD's Christmas Club! xoxo Trisha

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.x

LindaC said...

You did an awesome job of CASEing. I like how your card turned out. Cute! Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS.Linda C

Sherry said...

I'd not heard of a Pritt glue roller before, sounds good! Love your Christmas card, so pretty and the dimensional snow is great!

Thanks for the woyww snoop x

Sherry (105)

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is darling and a perfect Case Of Sylvia's card! Thanks for playing along at YNS and have a fabulous weekend!

Nicky said...

Love your craft desk and your cards are stunning too - 127

Evgenia Petzer said...

love this card!!! so so beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club!

Sylvia Blum said...

ohhhhhh.... thanks so much for choosing one of my cards to CASE it :-)

Your version is wonderful and you really did a great job to CASE the card but totally make the card YOURS! Great job!!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp Challenges!!!
{hugs} Sylvia

oneoff said...

Cute cards there, and you look really busy!

Bernie #11