Friday, 12 November 2010

LOTV beautiful bouquet

ETA: I won Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger with this card!

Aaaaatishooo!  Cough, cough!  I've got the dreaded lurgy ... (well OK its a head cold) but my mojo's sick too, so this is just a quickie to upload this card I made earlier in the week.

Lili of the Valley #73 - Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday #138 - Anything Goes

Took the colour for my bouquet from Moxie Fab World's Trigger Tuesday

CES Challenge #11 is Forever Autumn - so I used the nice oranges, greens and yellows of the autumn leaves (though we had a good storm the other night and most of the trees at the bottom of our garden are now naked!)

Top Tip Tuesday #9 - colouring with copics.  My top tip for colouring with copics is to use some good cardstock, makes blending the colours sooo much easier ... at the minute I'm using the card from Lili of the Valley and I LOVE it!

SUPPLIES
Stamp: Lili of the Valley
Paper:
Accessories: copic markers; orange gems; martha stewart border punch; stickles (in the centres of some flowers); bow easy

8 comments:

Crystal said...

This is sooo super SWEET and ADORABLE Lynne!

Benzi said...

Lynne, so sorry you're not feeling well..nasty cold and no mojo...that is a bad thing. But, your card is cute as can be. You've colored it so pretty..lovely bouquet of flowers. Be well soon.

CraftyC said...

Hipe your feeling better soon Lynne. Thanks for taking part in the CES & LOTV Challenges!
Clairex

Dawnll said...

Your coloring is fab- great colors. Love the tip also, boy that paper sure makes a difference doesn't it?
Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday

Unknown said...

Lynne sorry to here you are not feeling well chum, nothing as miserable as a head cold, hope it goes soon, your card is beautiful love the colours you have used and image is adorable but then all LOTV are love your ribbon and bow too, I'm off to the Kings Hall tomorrow, hope to get some bargains!!! are you still not going!? lol' stay warm chum Hugs
Sarah xx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, love the image and layout. I hope you are soon feeling better :o)
Hugs, Jackie xx

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lynne! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Vanja said...

Fabulous card! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT!:)

Hugs, Vanja