Saturday, 27 November 2010

Kerryann's Birthday card


Oh BRRRR, the snow came ... wasn't very much but enough for wee Ruby to have a good roll in!  She just loves the snow, but it sticks to her wee short legs like balls of cotton wool! 
The garden was awash with hungry birdies this morning too, so I had a play with my fandabby new camera and took this pic of a wee Tit at the very bottom of the garden.  I'll have to read the instructions some day and learn how to use it properly! LOL!

I recently bought a pack of these pre-stamped images from Lili of the Valley ... I love to use their stamps but for some reason I find it so difficult to use these pre-stamped ones!  This card was very 'touch and go' until I stuck the final flower on and added the greeting, but I quite like how it turned out.

A Spoonfull of Sugar #131 - Anything Goes

Papertake Weekly - Cut it out

Charisma Cardz #47 - one for the girls

Marks Finest Papers #31 - add a bow

SUPPLIES
Stamp: Pre-stamped image from Lili of the Valley
Papers: Papermania
Accessories: circular nestabilities; copic markers; martha stewart edge punch; ribbon from stash; plain flowers coloured with copics to match; silver peel off sentiment and letters

8 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Lynne what a beautiful card those colours, design, bow, flowers and image are gorgeous, I also love the picture of the bird, I had loads down this morning as well, I have another big tub of mixed food for them in the morning.
Hugs
Lorraine x

redwasher1 said...

A very sweet and adorable card!!
Thanks for sharing it with at Speedy's Friends.

Claire said...

This is a gorgeous card with great use of colour. Love the piccie of the Blue Tit too - they need all the food they can get with this weather. Hugs, Claire x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very nice!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful Lynne!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D ~ (PTW Guest Designer)

Gem said...

gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in our One for the Girls challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

sweet,,,,thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

Benzi said...

Love your darling card and so glad you shared your feeding bird photo. I know what you mean about learning to use a new camera. I figured out how to make card photos with mine but there is so much more to learn. Great post!!