If I was making it again, to start with I think I'd be a bit more consistent with my stamped dots in the BG and either only do a double row at the bottom or else cover the whole base, and I'd use a brighter red for the balloons
Sketch from Mojo Monday #163
Cards for Men #22 - anything goes
Stamp with Fun #83 - things that fly
SUPPLIES
Stamps: Balloons from Practising Creativity; sentiment from Simon Says
Accessories: copic markers; cloud die from Dienamics; ribbon and gems from stash; cuttlebug swiss dots folder; smooch illuminate on balloons

9 comments:
What a beautiful card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.x
Dear Lynne. What a fun card you created.. I don't know how it looked in your imagination, but to me this looks beautiful and so well done. Thanks for sharing. I love your blog, so many fun ideas. I added myself as a follower to your blog. You are welcome to take a peek at my blog. Here is the link: http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com
Take good care, Pauline
Wonderful card...love the clouds and the dots on the base card. Love the layout, too. I think it's a winner!!!
Such a fun card! Love those clouds! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!
Hi Lynn,
Such a fab card...Love the clouds and ballons...All looks good to me with the card,I think all of us look at our cards and think wish I had done this differently..Thanks for playing along with us at Cards for Men....
Mandy xx
Oh lovely! Love the use of the clouds
Fab card, I Love your clouds :o)
Jackie xx
Fabulous card, great fun! Thanks for playing with us at SWF! Hugs Nilla
Post a Comment