There was a bit of a halt on the card making today as it was a beautiful morning so I got out and got the garden tidied ... my recycling bin is now almost full with the leaves I picked up!
There's a few challenges this week to make a white based card, so I used this little High Hopes snowman and my new ribbon from the bargain bin of the craft shop (didn't photgraph well, but its silver with a white Merry Christmas greeting. The 'black' snowflake is actually cut from some old shiney silver cardstock
Fussy and Fancy Friday #22 - Winter Wonderland
Craft your days away #7 - All white - white backgrounds with colour restricted to images and embellishments only (though I thought my card needed 'something' so I mounted it onto a blue base)
One Stitch at a Time #37 - Christmas
Creatalicious challenge #15 - all white with only a bit of colour
Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge #11 - Winter (blue, silver, white)
Stamping Vacation - White space challenge - Lots of white space on your card AND dry embossing, a ribbon and a sentiment
SUPPLIES
Stamp: Snowman from High Hopes
Accessories: Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder; copic markers; marianne creatible snowflake die; blue glitter gel pen (but it's photographed as silvery!) ; blue gems
20 comments:
What a sweetie card thanks for joining us at OSAAT this wk hugs Rebekah xx
Beautiful card Lynne!
Great colouring and i like the embossing.
Hugs xx
Pat
Oh this is gorgeous, I love that snowman :o)
Jackie xx
Oh this is adorable Lynne, love that snowman.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous Christmas card - love the image - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
Hugs,
Debbie x
PS what a cute doggie
What a fab card. Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx
Lovely card!!
Saskia :)
Cute card - thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes,
Sharon
Oh fab card honey!
Adore your wee image with all those snowflakes its just fab!
You put me to shame tho, still have to do the last tidy in the garden! Hmmm maybe at the weekend!
Hugs Melly xxx
What a sweet snowman and I think I know exactly what that ribbon looks like even if you think it didn't photograph well. Cute snowflake.
This is just adorable! love the embossing and that snowman. Thanks for joining us at CYDA this time.
Donna x
Love this Snowman Lynne I can see your ribbon love the embossing too chum a fabby make, are you going to the Kings Hall next week!!! Hugs
Sarah xx
Super fun card!!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week would love to see you next week too
hugs
laney
Great image, embossing & large snowflake! Thanks so much for showing us YOUR WINTER WONDERLAND creation at Fussy & Fancy! Happy Holidays!!! Hugs- Corry
What a fun snowman card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.
So cute,love that snowman and your fabulous colouring!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugs xx
Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..
Aahhh love the cute snowman, thanks for joining our white challenge at Creatalicious,
Hugs Kaylou xoxo
Sweet Card !!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..
Hugs Natalie xxx
This is gorgeous, I love the textured background and image. Thanks for joining in this weeks CYDA Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx
Post a Comment