Monday, 22 November 2010
Xmas card #42
This is the first inking of this little snow dude ... I won all these fabulous High Hopes stamps a while back in a new release candy and its totally sorted my Christmas cards for the year!
Coloured him with copic markers and added frosted ice stickles to his jumper and hat, clear gloss to his skates and loads of glitter to the red snowflakes.
Sketch from Create4Fun #47
One Stitch at a time #40 is to choose a season or event
Stamping Vacation Embellish It challenge - use a corner adornment
Cards for men #24 - Christmas card
Colour combo from SPCC #75
SUPPLIES
Stamp: snowman from High Hopes; sentiment from Stampin Up
Paper: Dovecraft
Accessories: copic markers; ranger glossy accents; Diamond Glamour Dust; marianne creatibles snowflake die; red gems; blue button with coloured dental floss to tie it on; frosted lace stickles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
Oooo Lynne this is fantastic I love that image and the papers/colours, that corner snowflake is gorgeous I love it, thank you for joining our Embellishment challenge at Stamping Vacation this month.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Hi Lynne
This card is Gorgeous and also this cute snowman image, love the snowflakes!! well done you in winning these and you are going fantastic no 42 wow!! I've not even got to 4 yet!!lol' Hugs
Sarah xx
Darling card, Lynne! I love, love, love that image! Snowmen are just about my favorite! Great job, and the colors are perfect!
Lynne this is FABULOUS!!! HOW CUTE is this snowman!!! Your coloring is GORGEOUS and fantastic job with these colors and sketch!
How fun is this guy! Is he jumping or has he landed on his tush? LOL
I love all your glossy, glittery parts. Great snowflake!! You probably won't see but one card from me this week as I went away for the weekend and left both my cameras. UGH! Not a good thing. Maybe I will be back uploading Sat. or Sunday.
What a colourful fun card, it's very happy looking :o)
Jackie xx
Oh i love this one, very cheerful i think. Love the colours and the image is so cute!
Hugs xx
Pat
Wonderful card Lynne and love the adorable snowman.
luv
Debby
This is gorgeous Lynne. I love that image - you are very lucky winning this. Great card. Hugs, Claire x
What a gorgeous card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.x
Yes this poor snowman looks like hes had a bit of crash, fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx
Gorgeous card! You did a great job with the sketch and color combo. Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week!
Allison - SP Diva
Great card Lynn, really cheerful, love that colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.
Oh this is fab!
Just love it lynne!
How much does he just make you smile hee!
Fab!!
Hugs Melly xxx
Adorable christmas card so cheery and love all the wonderful bright christmas colors. Your image is so happy and cute. Thanks for Playing with us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge. Happy Crafting. Hugs, Patricia
Very lovely card Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
Hugs, Nataliya.
Lo0ve this adorable card! Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week!
Post a Comment