Oh I so wish I'd bought more of these gorgeous stamps before Elzybells closed, they're so cute! Though this could be me taking flight tomorrow night ... there's a bit of a storm moving in and heavy rain and high winds are forecast ... yeuch, just in time for me going back to work after my lovely relaxing week off.
Anyway, this card fits the Simon Says Stamp on PCP #10 - use buttons ... I'm quite button-challenged and always spend ages trying to find a button that matches, then figure out where to stick them on a card, and ages later I usually decide to put the buttons back in the box and stick a ribbon on instead!
SUPPLIES
Stamps: bear from Elzybells; sentiment from Shirleys 2 Girls
Paper:
Accessories: copic markers; pink button tied with dental floss coloured with copic marker to match; pink gems; martha stewart edge punch; smooch illuminate on bears paws and on the patch
6 comments:
Oh such a sweet card! Lovely colours and great button! ;-)
Hugs xx
Pat
Another fabulous card love the DP and super image great idea with the floss you are so organised chum being prepared with both cards fabby makes
Hugs
Sarah xx
Gorgeous card lynne, wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby
Very sweet card :)
Jackie xx
This is adorable Lynne! How did I not know that Elzybells has closed? I would have bought this little cutie if the shop was still open!!!! Jo x
Lynne, hope you didn't blow away. Guess you're still there, though, from all the cards I see you've made. Too bad you have to go back to work. I love your little button and I think it is placed just in the right spot...so don't go removing it later. LOL
Post a Comment