Monday, 15 November 2010
X-mas card #37
I'm still off work but boredom got the better of me this morning so thought I'd have a go at a white-based card. This cute lil' mousie was one of my purchases at Elzybells, coloured him with copic markers and added some frosted lace stickles at the base to look like ice ... I did have some flower soft there but the black showed through and it just looked like dirty slush so I scraped it off and just went for the glitter look instead!
Sketch from Splitcoaststampers SC306
ABC Xmas - W is for Winter Wonderland, with the added option of a white theme
Crazy 4 Challenges C4C63 - Christmas Card
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Challenge #43 - snowflakes
SUPPLIES
Stamp: Elzybells (now closed)
Accessories: Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder; snowflake ribbon brad; circular nestabilities; gold peel off sentiment; copic markers; diamond ice stickles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Well, sometimes the ground does look like dirty slush in the winter but I do like your icy, glittery look...just what is called for at Christmas. Adorable image and sweet card. I guess you're still not feeling well. I'm so sorry.
Adorable card! Love that mousy image. Thanks so much for joining us at DCD Christmas Club
Awwwwww how cute is that! bless that ikkle mouse! lovely white card too! thanks for joining in the fun at ABC Christmas Challenge, Samantha :0)
Awww...lovin' that image! Poor guy has to hold his own mistletoe! Cuteness! Sure hope you feel better soon. Hugs!
the glitter look works fabulously Lynne, I so love white cards dont you they look so elegant
Mina xxx
Oh my Lynne what a CUTIE!!!! Great layout and design!! Fabulous creation!
Gorgeous card Lynne!
Your icy ground is perfect.
The image is so sweet!
Hugs xx
Pat
Lynne this wee card is beautiful chum love the embossed white card and image adorable so cute his wee face!!
a great make chum Hugs
Sarah xx
Oh wow I do love this one Lynne, that image is so cute and that embossing looks quality, I adore the colours and that snowflake slider
Hugs
Lorraine x
Such a sweet little image and your layout is perfect. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas. Hugs, Carissa
Beautiful card, I love the white background :o)
Jackie xx
Gorgeous, sweet card Lynne.
luv
Debby
What a beautiful card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.x
Very cute! Love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!
Post a Comment