Your Next Stamp challenge #28 is to make a bookmark ... and as I always end up using old scabby bus ticket stubs to mark my spot, I thought I really need to play along!
I used up a few bits of scraps (... can you believe I barely needed to trim that bit of orange at the bottom, is that compulsive hoarding or what!) and added some green stickles to the text and dotted a border for some bling.
ABC: G is for Glitter
SUPPLIES
Stamp: 'stretch' from High Hopes; smile from Simon Says
Papers: Daisy and Dandelion
Accessories: copic markers; lime green stickles
5 comments:
hiya lynne this is just fab and I don't need to tell you why lol!!! loving this cute little giraffe. Hope you're well hugs Emma x
This is sooo cute! I hoard little pieces of paper too! LOL Thanks for playing along with our YNS bookmark challenge.
Hugs
Karen
Aw!! How darling Lynne!! I so love the giraffe and your design!! Gorgeous!
Thanks for joining the Your Next stamp challenge this week.
hugs,
Chris
What a fab fun bookmark :o)
Jackie xx
What a sweet bookmark with that darling giraffe. Good to get to use those scraps.
Post a Comment