Saturday, 27 November 2010

Xmas card #45

Ooops, this image was kinda too big for the sketch - I managed to cover up most of my papers and stitching with it!

Sketch from Sketch and Stash #49 (my stash is these little pink brad thingys that I rediscovered when I tidied my goodies last week and they were just perfect for this sketch!)

ABC Christmas: X is for Xmas

Fussy and Fancy - Christmas with no red or green

Totally Papercrafts - untraditional Christmas

Crazy4Challenges C4C65 - use script paper (though I managed to cover most of mine up LOL!)

Stamping Vacation - name that card challenge - Snowy Christmas Wishes

SUPPLIES
Stamp: Snowman from High Hopes; sentiment stamp from Stampin Up
Paper: Dovecraft
Accessories: copic markers; Tonic Studios snowflake punch; marianne creatible snowflake die; ranger glossy accents; smooch illuminate on the panels on his jumper; gold peel off sentiment; martha stewart border punch; blue gems; sewing machine

11 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Awwww this is fabulous Lynne love that cute snowman and the design looks great.
hugs
Lorraine x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lynne :-) i love thisd snowman , very cute and the snowflake sentiment is fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash and TPC Challenge and you could enter the Says Stamp Challenge too :-)
luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Lynne, love it.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

Great card and fab image too. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

I just love your cute snowman! fabulous colours too.
Hugs xx
Pat

Lizzy said...

Fab card! luv the snowman he's cute :D

Thank you for joining us at sketch & stash

xx Lizzy xx :)

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lynne,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Dorte said...

Love the colours you have used. And the snowman is a cutie.Thanks for taking part in ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
Dorte,x

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card!! Great take on the X Challenge! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge! We have another fun one for you that started today. We hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT

Benzi said...

Oh, I see your stitching really well and your snowman is so cute! Those brads you found were just the ticket...look great. Super card!!

Beverley said...

Gorgeous Card - Love the colours and image is fab - Thanks for joining us at Sketch & Stash
Hugs Bev x