Monday, 1 November 2010

Super simple Thank You card

We've had the lights on here almost from midday today, its been really wet and yeucky ... so there's no way my wee camera was ever going to take a good photo of this white based card!  You'll just have to trust me that its much nicer IRL!

Sketch from Clean and Simple FTL114

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #46 - clean and simple

SUPPLIES
Stamp: flowers from Practicing Creativity; sentiment from Simon Says
Accessories: stamped in cocoa ink; coloured with pale pink and pale lilac copics; pink gems

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Simple, but perfect! And I love the sentiment! Lynne, this is wonderful - thanks for sharing! You've been a busy lady today - all your cards are fabulous - love the LOTV card! Great job...hugs!

Benzi said...

Adorable, Lynne! I love your trail of pretty flower images. It'a great CAS card. Sounds like a good day to be crafting with all that nasty weather.

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, simple is classy :o)
Jackie xx

karen said...

It is a super CAS card, I had the same trouble the day I needed to take a pic of mine! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Fab N funky.....karen x