Stamping Vacation have a brilliant inspiration challenge on till 5th December. The way it works is that I've made my card based on elements from Denise's card at Stamping Vacation ... I chose her general layout, the buttons, pearls and a border punch.
Now you have to pick 2 or 3 elements from my card, upload it to your blog saying which elements you used and then link your new card up at Stamping Vacation HERE. You could pick maybe the colour combo, the snowman, use a tag, snowflake, etc, etc. Then someone tags you and so it goes on .. at least I think that's the gist of it anyway!
So... tag, you're next!
(BTW Stamping Vacation have a $25 prize to the store of your choice up for grabs for this challenge)
Other challenges:
Mark's Finest Papers challenge #29 - add a snowflake
Top Tip Tuesday #10 is to use buttons. My top tip with buttons is one I learnt from Gina K (I think!) and that's to use dental floss to tie your buttons on, and its easy to colour the floss with your copic marker to match your colour theme
One Stitch at a Time #39 is to use your favourite colour ... so I used a load of my favourites here - the turquoise blue, that gorgeous lime green and pink
Crafty Creations #93 - buttons
SUPPLIES
Stamp: Snowman from High Hopes
Papers: Dovecraft
Accessories: martha stewart border punch; marianne creatible snowflake die; copic markers; blue pearls; clear gloss on his nose; silver peel off sentiment

22 comments:
So gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Hi Lynne,
What a bad blogger I've been of late,a few family problems so not much time,I'm trying to catch up...This is a gorgeous card...Love the colour combo and the snowman is lovely....
Mandy xx
This is simply adorable.. I really love the colors.. very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda
This is gorgeous! I simply love the colours and the snowman is very cute!
Hugs xx
Pat
Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!
Greetings, Saskia :)
Such a fun card with lovely colors!
Cute snowman.
Thanks for joining us this week at Top Tip Tuesday
To cute~What a fun card with those colors~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!
Adore those colours, great card. Thanks for joinign us at OSAAT
Oh wow...what a wonderful card and well done on being first to enter our brand new competition. Lots of luck going your way. :-) I love the fun colours you have used.
Gorgeous card. I do love all the colours that you have used.
Thankyou for sharing with us at OSAAT for our favorite colour challenge. Good Luck !
Choccy x
OMG Lynne I LOVE LOVE LOVE these colors......what a darling image and layout!! Beautiful work!
What a fabulously fun card. Love the colors and all the cute details. Thank you for playing with Speedy's Friends.
What a fab and colourful fun card :o)
Jackie xx
Love your adorable card Lynne.
luv
Debby
Hey Lynne
Stunning card!
Have been stumped with those papers and now you've given some ideas hee! So talented as ever!
Loving all your new cards, especially the wee snowman on skis hee!!
Hugs Melly xxx
Lovely creation! Thank you for joining us at TTT @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/
Maggie
x
WOW! Terrific card and amazing how different it looks from my card even with the same general layout! I LOVE the colors you put together for a holiday card! Terrific! The pearl on his scarf is touch a great touch! It's one of those "look twice" kind of things...is that a pearl on his scarf? Yep! Love the snowflake with tag! Wonderful job!
Thank you so much for participating in Inspiration Tag at Stamping Vacation!
Oh, that Stamping Vacation challenge seems so fun..hope I can find time to join in. I'm so busy right now. Love your card and that is a great layout. Your card is so colorful and fun.
beautiful creation! Thanks for entering this weeks challenge over at One Stitch at a Time! Gemma :)
Such a pretty, cheerful scene!
Thanks for joining Speedy's Friends snowflake challenge this week!
What a fun card, I love the little pearl on his scarf!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!
Fab card - great colours!
Thanks for joining us this week at Top Tip Tuesday for our Buttons challenge, and for your fab Top Tip with the Dental Floss :)
Carol x
Post a Comment