Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Aunt Jean's birthday card

This is my much unloved DP that I'm gradually using up ... though I must admit I'm liking it more than I had been!  Even better now I've discovered that coral and sunkissed pink promarkers match this odd shade of peachy/pink perfectly.
Added some clear gloss to the wee table and chairs and also to the tea set.  A few gems and my new ivy tendrils die, and Bob's your uncle!

13 comments:

MagsB said...

I see what you mean, that looks like a very difficult colour to match. Hooray for Promarkers coming to the rescue! I think the brown die-cuts and spotty paper look really good with the peach, too. And the ivy is to 'die' for! (groan!)

Your parcel was sent 1st class this lunchtime so hopefully will arrive Friday? Saturday...?

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Lynne! Love that cute image and the papers.
Hugs xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh how fabulous Lynne and such a fab image too. Just love the Colour combination. Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
Love Sandra xx

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, what a cute image and pretty colours too :D

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your monochromatic card and the image is just so sweet, fab papers and design. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'Happy Birthday' challenge!

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Angela said...

Wow, this is adorable...beautiful coloring and embellishing! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew...hope to see you again!

Benzi said...

Your Aunt is sure to love this card. Great to find out your markers match your paper...now you'll need to get more of this paper. Ha
I have those ivy tenrils...they're great.

Jill said...

stunning creation Lynne thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lynne, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Debs said...

A really pretty card..love the colour scheme :0)..thanks for sharing it at PFP..hugs Debs x

Michele Roos said...

This is a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x

Barbara said...

Lynne, you have done a marvelous job on this precious card. I love the color combo, the images and all the special embellishments you have used.Thank you for joining us this week at Lexi's Creations. Hope to see you again Monday for our next challenge.