So in Royal mood, here's my wee Jubilee card .. red, white and blue and some diamonds! (I'd LOVE to have a good nosey through the Liz's jewelry box and see all her bling, wouldn't it be amazing!) Anyway, if you're Jubilee partying this weekend, have a good one!
I've added to my Tilda collection and now have 3! I won one of Jacque's weekly candies a few weeks ago, so thought I'd treat myself to this wee gardener. I coloured her in a mixture of pencils, copics and promarkers (I haven't quite got the hang of her hair, more practice me thinks!) Added some clear gloss to her watering can and trowel; lots of bling and clear stickles. VERY old DP, possibly from English Heritage Paper Co - think this was the first pack of DP I ever bought!; heart die from Taylored Expressions; bunting from Practicing Creativity
- Sketch from MFT Wednesday Sketch Club MFTWSC74
- One Stop Craft #185 - Queen's Jubilee - crown/diamonds, red, white, blue
- Craft Your Days Away #46 - red, white, blue
- The Crafty Pad #172- colours of your flag
- Simon Says ... anything goes
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #188- anything goes
- Oldie but a Goodie - anything goes

14 comments:
This is very sweet, Lynne. I think your colouring is fab, especially Tilda's pretty dress Kx
Aww lovely card Lynne, love the image and fab layout and papers. Thanks for playing along with OBAG this fortnight. Hugs, Claire x
Oh so pretty, Lynne! I LOVE light blues and red together!
Beautiful card, can't say the same for the Jubilee weather, it's pouring down here! :o)
Jackie xx
Love your fabulous card Lynne, so cute.
luv
Debby
what a gorgeous piece, thank you so much for joining us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge a the Secret Crafter
Hugs Kate xx
Oh my this is fabby! I love the tilda and the bunting is a perfect touch! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at The Crafty Pad :)
Hi Lynne,
It's me Pat. I had to make a new blog for personal reasons. I hope you don't mind following this one instead.
Your card is fabulous as always.
I hope you have a lovely long week-end.
Hugs xx
So gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and the colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
Such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x
Oh my word Lynne this is so beautiful I totally love that image of Tilda, the colours and design all look amazing, fantastic card.
hugs
lorraine x
Feeling royal, huh? Yes, I would love to get into the jewelry box...can you imagine?
Your little gardener is so cute..big feet, I must say. :-)
I like how you tied your twine at the ends of the banner.
Have a good day after you get away from work.
This is lovely, thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away..And good luck.
Caz CYDA DT
I love your beautiful card Thanks for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie xx
Post a Comment