Monday, 4 June 2012

Cuddle a kitten!

We've had a lovely sunny day today ... the weather was just perfect for the family fun day I was at down at Stormont.  Next time you see someone collecting donations with a charity bucket on their arm, feel some sympathy for them - those buckets are HEAVY, especially as people are so generous!

This is another of my favourite LOTV images, paired with some of my least favorite DPs!  It was ever so pretty in the pack, but I find it almost impossible to use!  Image coloured with a mix of pencils and copics, with some orange stickles added for a bit of bling.  Silver peel off birthday sentiment.



18 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne, awwww this is one of my fav stamps too! Aren't they just the cutest? Love your papers, by the way!, gorgeous colours.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne this is absolutely delightful, cute and adorable, I so love the image, also the papers and design look terrific.
hugs
Lorraine x

Judith said...

Gorgeous colours and colouring - you worked in your no-likely DP very well! The paper looks great to me thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week and good luck hugs Judith x

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours. I hope you collected lots of money :o)
Jackie xx

judit said...

Beautiful card, this is one of my favourite images as well! I love how you coloured it and the colours in your card! Many thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week and hope to see you again next week! judit x

Unknown said...

Very cute and adorable Lynne.
i hope you have been able to find my blog, i give you the address again: nouvellevague1.blogspot.com
Hugs xx

Uta said...

Your card is so beuatiful. I love this lovely image and your layout of the card looks so great.
Hugs, Uta

Claire said...

This is a little sweetie hun - love the image. Thanks for playing along with OBAG this fortnight. Hugs, Claire x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card. Such a sweet stamp :)

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x

emilysnan said...

hiya beautiful card , lovely colours and layout x tfs ps I am yoru 250th follower Yay ( I love numbers x )
xmaggiex

Benzi said...

Sweet, sweet image..love that flower pot full of flowers. Great card and sketch. Your papers look fab with that image, Lynne.

Aunty Sue said...

brilliant card and thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ

Bev said...

Ah this is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week x

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card, that image is just so cute and I love your papers. Wedgie xxx

Janneke said...

What a great card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

DesignerDiva said...

Another beauty! Thanks again for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww.... this is lovely, and so cute! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Kate said...

Lovely card, very cute. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month, hope you can drop by for the new challenge tomorrow.

** Kate **