Friday, 15 June 2012

Woof!

Sorry, no craic in me today at all.  I'm loaded with the cold and have wee piggy eyes and a big red nose ... yes I look delightful but thankfully it didn't spoil my birthday yesterday! Another year wiser (ha) and feelin about another 20 older!
I've always fancied having a go with one of the sketches over at Sketch Inspiration, so this is my first effort.  Takes a bit of thinking to change a scrapbook LO into a card LO!

ETA I won at Totally Papercrafts!



15 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Glad you had a good birthday despite having a cold. Cute card! Jo x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

What a sweet card Lynne, this is so cute, love the doggie images ... and sorry to hear you not being so well, not a good time to be sick for your birthday :( .. hope you still enjoyed it. Happy Birthday xx

Patti J said...

Oh dear, I missed your birthday :( Hope that it was as delightful as you are, my friend! So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope it passes very quickly! Love your new profile photo - you are so cute! Ruby is pretty cute too :) Great card - that's a very tough sketch, and you nailed it!!!

Benzi said...

Bad me....I meant to wish you a happy birthday. Then again, I can't think of much with these workmen in my house creating a huge mess. Happy Belated Birthday just the same.

Your card is such a cutie and I know that is Ruby in those frames.

Unknown said...

Very cute card Lynne! The little dog looks like Ruby.
Sorry I didn't wish you a Happy Birthday, so Happy Birthday Lynne!
And I hope you feel better soon.
Hugs xx

julie_woolston said...

This is fantastic love the images and colour combo.

Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

Hugs Julie x

Jackie said...

Fabulous cards since my last visit. I am having to come in by the back door as I Blogger is misbehaving! :o)
Jackie xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A great card love how you have done the WOOF! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan x

mixamatoasties said...

Cute card.

Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

Susan x

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the whimsy dog card. Thanks for entering the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge "Animal Critter" theme.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Guest Designer Tuesday Throwdown

Pauline said...

This is wonderful... love the image! Thanks for sharing with us at card Crafter's Circle!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Lynne, what a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Jennifer said...

This is just soooo great! I love your doggie pics and the sentiment is awesome! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne this is fabby and fun, I do love the images of that doggy, great colours, design and lettering.
hugs
Lorraine x