- Sketch from The Sugar Bowl #85
- Creative Inspirations #167 - red, white, blue
- Lexi's Creations #67 - happy birthday
- Cupcake Craft #196 - red, white, blue
- Bunny Zoe's challenge#25 - girls, girls, girls
- Stamp and Create June challenge - bold and bright
- Sarah Hurley challenge #68 - red, white, blue


10 comments:
Stars, red, white, and blue...someone would think you are from the USA and celebrating the 4th of July. :-) Your card is adorable and I love those pom poms. A craft fair in the King's Hall....now, that sounds like somewhere I would love to go.
BTW, did I tell you I like the new photo of you and Ruby? I think I did, but just in case...again.
Hello Lynne. What a bright and happy card. Love the papers and design, and it shows off that fab image perfectly.
Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx
So cute! The fluffy stuff looks wonderful on her pom-poms!
love Mags B x
What a gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx
Ohhhh! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley
This is gorgeous, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
C xx
Oh, how sweet is this card !
love it, thanks for joining our Wednesday Creative Inspirations Challenge. Good luck.
Hugs
Chris x
This is so sweet! Thank you so much for joining us at Sarah Hurley this time, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy on my sidebar if you would like to enter (www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com)
A bright and cheery card. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. Hugs Tracy x
Post a Comment