I always have great difficulty making Sympathy cards, but when I saw this card made by Stephanie (today's featured stamper over at Splitcoaststampers) it just kinda fell into place. I got this old tree stamp quite a while ago from Practicing Creativity - coloured with promarkers and then added clear gloss and glitter to the leaves - it's lovely and sparkly in real life but I couldn't really get a decent pic.
- Pile it On #24 - go outdoors
- Allsorts #158 - ice cream colours ... mine's chocolate and strawberry (at least that's what I had today yum!)
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes
- Top Tip Tuesday #78 - sparkles galore
- Oldie but a goodie - anything goes (my tree stamp)
Here's a wee pic of pretty Carnlough bathed in sunshine...
and wee Ruby, pooped after her day out ....!

11 comments:
Hi Lynne it sounds like you had the perfect day and Ruby looks so cute. I love your card the image and design look perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Hi Lynne
this tree image is lovely and a beautiful sympathy card, Carnlough looks lovely sounds like you had a lovely day those fish & chips sound yummy too...
Hugs Sarah x
This is gorgeous Lynne, love the style, so elegant and perfect for a Sympathy Card.. lovely pics too and seems like you had the perfect day out .. I'm back from my hols, trying to do some catching up now. Hugs xxx
Beautiful card Lynne.
luv
Debby
Lovely card and beautiful photographs, we even managed some sunshine here yesterday afternoon :O)
Jackie xx
Fabby card - love your design. Great pics too of a lovely place & a cute doggy. Thanks for sharing your work with us at an OBAG, Jx
Wonderful card and I like that tree.
Poor Ruby...doesn't know she's all over blogland posing for a nap. Ha
Nice photos..thanks for sharing them. Glad you got some pretty sunshine.
Fabulous card thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x
Beautiful card! And LOVE your Ruby!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!!!
~DEANNE~
lovely card for a difficult subject! Glad you could play along with us at Top Tip Tuesday this time hugs Samantha :0)
Very lovely card! Thank you for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week!
Hugs
Tammy Louise
Post a Comment