- Sketch inspired by Taylored Expressions TESC161
- Charisma Cardz #22 - travel
- My Mum's Craft Shop #60 - bingo (I chose animal image / gems / die cuts)
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes
- Creative Card Crew #12 - inspired by a song .... Come fly with me (Michael Buble's version of course!)
- Crafts for Eternity r#75 - travel

And how's this for a bit of excitement ... we had some of the Olympic torch bearers in work so I got to hold a torch! It's quite heavy but very impressive ... though yes, if it had been mine it would have been straight on e-bay after the official photo, and I would be straight down to the travel agent! (Excuse the crappy work t-shirt and my rain-flattened hair LOL!)
PS Jenny has a surprise giveaway on her blog: Wee Memories
(...a crafty surprise, not an Olympic torch Hee!)


12 comments:
Love that flying bunny - hope he doesn't get entangled in the bunting! Great pic of you with the torch, apparently people are selling them on eBay for hundreds of pounds... just think of all the stamps you could buy! Jo x
I love those images, they are adorable! Ace card, the papers are so bright and cheerful on a day when the rain has been stair-rodding down!
To cheer you up, you've won my blog candy! I've just realised I have your address already, so I'll post the parcel to you on Monday if that's ok.
love Mags B x
Awwww so cute and adorable I do love his big ears, great papers and love the clouds,
Hugs
Lorraine x
Hi Lynne !
Absolutely fa-bu-lous ! Bright colours. Magnificent papers. Nice rabbit. Humor ! I like !
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week on the theme which I chose : travel.
Hugs from France.
Catherine.
Look at you girl, a treasured moment?? Love your card, very cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity Travel challenge.
Pinky
Very summery card, love the colours, thanks for joining our challenge at My Mum's craft shop, Gaynor DT xx
Cute card, with lots of sunny colours. Do hope the weather brightens up for your birthday! So glad you could join us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!
Love your card, Lynne! And wow, getting to hold the Olympic Torch! That's your claim to fame! Kx
Cute card, Lynne. Love your embossed clouds.
Oh my goodness, you're holding an Olympic torch...well, I'm sure you could hear ebay calling out to you..did you try to get away with it????? LOL
THis is fab, what a lovely cheerful image!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!
Fabulous card Lynne! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x
Hallihallo,
vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei der Creative Card Crew Challenge diese Woche zum Thema "Inspired by a Song"!
Vergiss nicht, bald wieder vorbei zu kommen, damit du erfährst, wer die Top Three sind und wer gewonnen hat.
Alles Liebe und viel Glück, Elisa (DT)
Post a Comment