Monday, 11 June 2012

SPARKS challenge

Just a couple of short posts from me tonight ... I was out tidying our front yard all day and I'm pooped!  Still managed to squeeze in a few cards though :)

All my images and text are from various Paper Smooches sets.  Paper pieced my bat and the wee birdie and also gave the bird a googley eye.

5 comments:

Benzi said...

How fun is your bat! It is the least scary one I've ever seen and it is a very cheerful card. Love it!

cotnob said...

This is a great card Lynne, I love your bright papers and fun image.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

coldwaters2 said...

Fab paper pieced Bat Lynne he looks real funky, the papers and that fencing look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Rebecca Mosher said...

Very cute card! Love the bat and birdie both. The colours are so bright and cheery.

Rebecca
www.polkadotdoordesign.blogspot.com
DYSU Design Team

maddymuscles said...

Very cute! Great job. :)