I must admit to being a bit of a tea-addict (wouldn't thank you for a cup of coffee), so I loved having a play with these decoupage sheets that Mags B sent me in a recent candy parcel - thanks Mags! I didn't realise my pic was so out of focus and I also forgot to take an angle pic so you could see all the layers.
Those are lovely decoupage cups and that would hold lots of tea. Very pretty and unique card..love it! Just fill mine with tea or Diet Dr. Pepper. Oh, I don't think my favorite Pepper would be right in a cup, though. :-)
8 comments:
Love this Lynne, those teacups are just brilliant. Hugs, Claire x
Doesn't this look good! I'm so glad you're enjoying the candy, hun!
love Mags B x
Cute as can be! I love both tea and coffee! Thanks for sharing - have a good Sunday!
Lovely card and a great song too.
I'm with you, I don't care for coffee at all.
Thanks for singing along with us in our song inspired challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Mari
Those are lovely decoupage cups and that would hold lots of tea. Very pretty and unique card..love it!
Just fill mine with tea or Diet Dr. Pepper. Oh, I don't think my favorite Pepper would be right in a cup, though. :-)
SOOOOO LOVE those tea cups, what a GREAT design Lynne and beautiful colors!
Fab card, love that spotty tea cup!Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time and good luck!
Hugs Jo x
DT
I love tea as well Lynne I think I drink far to much, this is super decoupage, the colours are so pretty.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Post a Comment