Saturday, 30 June 2012

Miaowy Birthday

Just a quickie post ... movie night tonight and it's ready to start - tonight's choice is Rum diary, looks like it might be a laugh.
ETA: the movie was just 'average' - I wouldn't bother if I was you!

Masked off my kitties so I could make a group of 3 from the same stamp.  Chalked my sky and paper pieced my wee kitty, and then popped image up on dimensionals.




16 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne
Sorry chum for late comments me all over!! :)a beautiful card your BG clouds are always amazing love this make, I hope you are well and you were not affected by all the rain and floods... have a super weekend
Hugs Sarah x

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Love those cats, Jo x

Jackie said...

Fabulous card, love your sky :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is so fun and cute, I love the fun cats and style of your card xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Lynne! The cats are funny and your papers are fab.
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Super look - love your checked cat

kitten - DYSU team

BlackLissi said...

Awww! Funny cats with funny smile! Fabulous paper, i love clouds!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!

WencheP said...

Oh - this is so sweet. Love the cats. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Sassy Raggedy said...

Very sweet card. I love the clouds. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope you will join us again next week. joann sassy raggedy

Unknown said...

So Very sweet. I love the colors.
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Such a gorgeous card.I loved it.Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
Hugs
Archana

Benzi said...

Love your kitties, especially the paper pieced one...too cute. Your clouds look super.

Sorry about the bummer of a movie.

coldwaters2 said...

What a lovely kitty image they all look so happy and fat, the colours are terrific.
hugs
Lorraine x

Laine Kammeraad said...

Love love love your card!! The kittens are so adorable and love the green. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy.

Hugs

Laine

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

I wouldn't have known you masked the images if you didn't mention it! Great job--thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy!

Eileen

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

What a cosy cat family and the sky looks so real!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy this week!