- Sketch from Willow Sketchie 14 June
- ABC challenge - R for Romance
- Creatalicious challenge #35 - anything goes
- Penny Black @ Allsorts June challenge - my favorite things are my copic markers, my butterfly punch, and gorgeous DPs
- Copic Marker Europe - colour black hair (I used black, C7, C5 and C3)
- Lil's Little Fairies - in the garden
- Simon Says - summer inspiration
Saturday, 16 June 2012
Happy Anniversary
Right, that's it, I'm officially fed up with our weather! Our garden had been blooming lovely after a wee bit of sunshine a week or two ago, and then a couple of nights ago we'd an awful wind and it destroyed our delphinium which was about to produce its best blooms ever, and whacked down our lovely lupin. And it's done nothing but rain for days now. I'm putting in an order for some decent weather, might even get my sandals on. (well, maybe under my wellies - Ha!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


20 comments:
Gorgeous image, Lynne, and lovely colouring esp the little boy's hair, wow you got a fab shine there! Brill card too, I'm loving the colours. CoB
Gorgeous card Lynne :-) such a cute image and the papers and details are so pretty ,, love the heart too ,, awww :-)
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
this is a beautiful anniversary card! such a sweet image and lovely papers and i love the postmark sentiment. thank you for sharing your favourite things with us this month at penny black and more and hope you get some more nice weather soon.
linda
That is just too much fun! What a great card, Lynne! Sure hope that your rain stops - you're going to have to build a big boat soon! Hugs...
Lovely cards since my last visit. Blogger is still misbehaving so I am visiting while I can! :o)
Jackie xx
Gorgeous as always Lynne! i got the same image.
Have a lovely Sunday, I'm sending you some sun :)
Hugs xx
Awww what a sweet card! Yes Gem was pleased to see us Lynne....I hate leaving her behind....never mind our next holiday is a UK one and Gem is coming too!
Beautiful card, such a sweet image full of romance. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
So beautiful card Lynne,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Oh it's beautiful Lynne! Love the colours and the wee image and your colouring is gorgeous :) Sarah x
Super card, live the image you used
Thank you for joining us at Simin Says Challenge
Hugs
Jo x
A beautiful card!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!
Hugs,
Elise
What an adorable card...love the heart and sweet image.
So sorry about your flowers....blooms wasted. Too bad.
Aw this is so flipping cute I love it, love the colours and the image. Thanks for sharing with willow sketchie this week.
Kelly x
Oh my goodness Lynne this is sooooooo sweet!!! I LOVE all the detail and your gorgeous coloring of this image!!! Way to rock this sketch!!!
This is lovely Lynne - and a BIG thank you for my card and gifty! My birthday was the 16th June so I've still got my cards up, with yours now taking centre stage!
Hugs, Jo x
Beautiful card Lynne that image is gorgeous and so cute I really love the papers and design you have used.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Pretty card, thank you for sharing your favourite things over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x
Very nice, love the colors. Thanks for sharing!
Happily scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.
http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Lynne.
Great Job!
Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie. Good Luck!
-Sony WSC-DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com
Post a Comment