This card is for a friend of ours who's going for a wee surgical op in his, ahem, 'nether regions'! Ta Da, suddenly this image is just perfect! Do you like the addition of the wee saw brad? It was nearly going to be a pair of scissors, but I thought a saw was even funnier! I know, I'm evil. But boy did I have a good laugh making this!
Paper pieced his robe, and cut a few stars with a Taylored Expressions die. Sentiment / letters from Paper Smooches.
- Sketch from Sketch'n stash #90
- Ribbon Carousel RCC58 - heavy metal
- Fab'n Funky #126 - polka dots
- My Mum's Craft Shop #62 - about the boys
- Play Date Cafe - blue, black and white (though I think my blue should have been bluer!)
- Alota Rubber Stamps - blue + 1 other colour
- Creatalicious #35 - anything goes

16 comments:
A very funny card Lynne! Great paper piecing and the addition of the saw is more fun :)
Wow the river is quite impressive.
Hugs xx
Ha Ha... thanks for the chuckle!!! Your friend is going to love this. It is perfect for him...lol
Hugs
Debbie
LOL just brilliant - I do love the images you use Lynne. Hugs, Claire x
Lynne, I love those papers :) This card is hilarious! Great image and brad for the situation at hand haha.
Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge :)
Tanya xx
What a gorgeous card.
Hugs Riet.xx
Very funny, love this image, love your LO and papers, fabulous, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx
Oh Lynne, this is such a funny card! And the saw is just perfect! I'm grinning all over my face here!
love Mags B x
love this card so appropriate for the recipient it really made me chuckle the saw is just too cruel LOL
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch n Stash good luck x
Love your great fun card Lynne :o)
Wow, what a torrent and very loud too, hate to think what it was like the previous day!!!
Jackie xx
Fabulous, fun card and I love the cards you've made while I was away.
luv
Debby
such a fab fun card Lynne!! Love the image.
Thanks for joining in the Sketch n Stash Challenge.
Sue
Holy Smokes...that saw is waaaaaaay scary. What a funny card..just don't give it to him until after the surgery. Otherwise, I think he may opt out. LOL
Hey, that rushing water makes a scary sound...lots of rain for that. Yikes!
Heat here....100 degrees today. And, I'm sure LOTS of humidity.
i love how your sense of humour just shines through in your cards Lynne! This is pure genius, Jo x
Great...Get well card! Loving it!!
Thanks for playing with us @ Alota Rubber Stamps!
Marie
hee hee, too funny! Great card, thanks for joining our polka dot challenge at Fab N Funky this week!
FUN! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)
Post a Comment