Gorgeous DPs from Bo Bunny. LOTV image coloured with mixture of promarkers and pencils - clear gloss added to the hull of the boat and to his shoes, and some sparkle to the wee flag at the top.
- Sketch from Sketch Saturday #211 - I tilted my central panel as I managed to cut it wonky and it was really obvious when it was 'straight'
- CutCardStock challenge - masculine card
- The Stamp Man - make it for a man
- Lili's Little Fairies - one for the boys
- Simon Says ... patriotic colours and gems
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes
- Creative Card Crew #12 - song inspired - "I am Sailing", by Rod Stewart
- Pals Paper Arts PPA136 -Red, navy and white


13 comments:
You've picked the perfect papers for that sweet image, and the stars are the perfect added touch! I love it!...Nancy :o)
Adorable card...love the sketch you have used and your beautifully colored image! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
Awww, he is so cute! I love a nautical theme and this is precious! Great job with the color Challenge at the PPA this week, thanks for joining us!
Gorgeous card Lynne :-) such a cute image and the colours and starrs are fab :-)
Hope the weather is better today !! :-)
thanks for joining us on the PTW and Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Fab card Lynne, love the image, great colours and layout too. Have a lovely day! Hugs, Claire x
Super cute!
I love that image and I love sailboats. This is just too cute.
You know, we haven't had the heat and humidity yet that we normally have by this time of year. What goes??????
Super card and layout, thanks for sharing with us at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY. Aunty Sue GDT
Your card is Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with our sketch at Sketch Saturday! xx
What an adorable card! I saw it via CutCardstock's blog.
Hi Lynne, what a sweet card! I love that image and you have done such a great job with it! Kx
Oh this is so cute !! thanks for following our sketch over at SS this week xx
Hey there,
thanks so much for joining the Creative Card Crew on this week's Challenge "Inspired by a Song"!
Make sure to check back to see who'll be drawn as Top Three and who'll be our Winner.
Hugs and good luck, Elisa (DT)
Post a Comment