Monday, 11 June 2012

Aunt Renee's birthday card

I know I'm not a Tilda fan, but I do LOVE this wee girl ... I just wish she looked a bit happier.  Still haven't got the hang of colouing her hair yet ;)

Coloured with copics and some stickles added for a bit of glitz.  Clear gloss added to watering can and trowel.  Sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Lynne! Not a great fan of Tilda but I like it when others use it on cards. Your Aunt is gonna love the card.
Hugs xx

Benzi said...

Tilda is a real cutie. I am rather afraid of coloring hair, too. Good thing I stick to flowers, sailboats, and other things...things that don't grow hair.
BTW, I like your new photo of you and Ruby. When is your birthday? Mine is today. I think we are both June girls.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne I have been loving your cards made with the Tilda images, she is my all time favourite and this one is no exception, you have coloured her beautifully, the design and sentiment look great.
hugs
Lorraine x

Bernice said...

A lovely card Lynne - I actually like the wee Tilda people, though I know someone who always complains that they feel like drawing on a mouth! I hope this 'gardening' weather continues! - its unusual for Fermanagh to get a mention on the national news as one of the warmest places in the UK!
Bernice

Elizabeth Hart said...

Adorable card and I just loved all the butterflies fluttering about. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Lynne. Such a pretty card. Cute image lovely design and colours too. Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Claire said...

Lovely card - great image and pastel colours. Hugs, Claire x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card & great take on our sketch...

Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash & good luck :o)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card & great take on our sketch...

Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash & good luck :o)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card, with fabulous details and an adorable image. Love the little butterflies and the parceled out sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'Happy Birthday ' challenge!

MagsB said...

Oh goodness, colouring hair is one of my bugbears! What a pretty card this is, a lovely colour combo!

love Mags B x

Chris said...

Such a cute card, I know your aunt will love it.
thanks for playing with us at Stampin' for the weekend.
Chris V - Easily amused

Deanne Saunders said...

Soooooo sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!!!
~DEANNE~

Barbara said...

Awh, Lynne...your card is just precious. I am sure your aunt will love it. I adore Tilda's but don't seem to use them too often. You have inspired me. All the beautiful details make your card a masterpiece. Thank you for joining us this week at Lexi's Creations. Hope to see you again Monday for our next challenge.

Mina said...

fantastically girlie card Lynne, I love it...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx