Coloured my wee bunny with copics, clear gloss on his nose and blinged up my snowballs with some glitter.
- Sketch from TCP Tuesday TCPTUES215
- Divas by Design #40 - to 'die' for
- Papertake Weekly - Bingo - I used: die cut - free - glitter
- One Stop Craft #188 - Christmas in June


12 comments:
Very cute card! I like the paper and your colouring of the bunny :)
Fabulous card, I love that die :o)
Jackie xx
Such a fun card Lynne and I love your papers. The snowflake die is gorgeous!
I hope you have a lovely week.
Hugs xx
So cute! Love that little guy! :)
Great card...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx
Gorgeous card Lynne I like how you have used the die it is very pretty and works so well with the image and card design.
Hugs
Lorraine x
This is adorable thanks for playing at Papertake Weekly. Aunty Sue GDT
What a super fun card!
Poor bunny..looks like he's snowed under..funny sentiment. Love that snowflake die. You're just trying to enable me, right? Ha
Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x
Super fun & cute!
Those snowflakes are fab! And the bunny is so sweet! Great Chrimbo card, Lynne!
love Mags B x
Post a Comment