Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Father's Day kitty

Hmmm, not sure about this one!  It looks fabulously sparkly in real life as I added half a tonne of glitter to his balloon, but I think it needs something, I'll have to have a wee think and maybe add some die cut stars or see what else I can find.
Image from Penny Black, coloured with pencils.









16 comments:

JoanieMc said...

Oh, too cute!! Don't do anything to it as it is awesome just as is. I love the image and coloring.
A great card.
Thanks for entering in the Crafty Pad challenge.

Hugs
Joanie

A Consuming Passion said...

Hi Lynne, Thanks for sharing this cute little card with us 'Down Under'!!! Hope you can play with AnnaBelle Stamps again soon.

Unknown said...

It's perfect as it is Lynne, no need to add anything, I love it.
Hugs xx

Jane said...

Lovely image and great colouring.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Hahahaha, half a ton! That sounds about right. I usually get a truck load delivered on Monday and used half of it by mid-week!. :) I think you card is splendid and I love the way the balloon shimmers. The staples are a great idea on the banners. Wonderful card. :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

Pat said...

Great Father's Day card, cute image and super bp. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck, hope to see you next week.

Pat xx

Andrea said...

Such a cute image, and I love all the glitter! It's perfect as is!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea

brenda said...

A super Fathers Day card Lynn.

Thank you so much for joining our 'Favourite Things' theme at Penny Black and More Challenge this month.

B x

Benzi said...

Cute, cute...the balloon looks fab with that half ton of glitter you said you used. :-)

Anne-Marie said...

What a Great Father's Day Card. Such a cute image and so wonderfully coloured, the back papers fit so nicely.

Thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week.

Anne-Marie x x

Dawn said...

Love it Lynn! Thanks for playing in the Let's Hear It For The Boys Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Check back on Thursday to see if you're a lucky winner or one of our top picks!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Caroljenks said...

I think it's great as it is! Love the sparkly balloon that gorgeously coloured kitty is holding and the sentiment font is perfect - Love it!

Thanks for joining in with our 'Sparkles Galore' challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x

Elaine Stark said...

It is so hard to catch sparkle on cards. This one is cute. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card - just perfect the way it is. Thank you for sharing your favourite things over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x