This card is my last as September's Guest Designer for Shirleys 2 Girls - thanks for having me girls! And we're finishing Critter month with Twisted Thursday's challenge of using Purple and Orange... whadya mean you've never seen a purple chicken!! Come and play along HERE and you could win a couple of digis of your own.
Oh by the way, there's a fab sale on S2G's clear stamps ... only $1 each! Bargain if you ask me!
SUPPLIES
Image & Sentiment: S2G Cheers to You
Accessories: copic markers; glossy accents and diamond glitter; google eyes; white gel pen

5 comments:
So gorgeous card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.x
This is ADORABLE!!!! I love it, the little prints at the bottom are perfect!!
Oh, I LOVE the purple chicken!! What a fun card.
What a Super Fun card these chickens are fab fabulous make
Hugs
Sarah xx
OMG, I love this adorable card. Hey, he looks great in purple. Love the sentiment. Cute google eyes and such a fun card!!
Post a Comment