Saturday, 4 September 2010

Xmas Card #21


I tried to make a Vintage style card but don't know if I got it right or not!  I distressed my main image by roughing up the edges and then used blue chalk to add a bit of colour, but I think I should really have distressed the edges of my DP too.  Anyway, at the very least I would say that Tilda is wearing a Vintage outfit!
I added clear gloss to her little welly boots and paper pieced her outfit, adding Smooch illuminate and then pink stickles to her 'fur' trim.

Stamptacular Sunday #74 - Pretty in Pink

Paper Sundaes #33 - Christmas in August

Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge #3 - Vintage

Craft Your Days away #3 - Girly'n Glitter

DCD Christmas club challenge #33 - Tilda in pink

Supplies
Stamp: Tilda with Bell
Papers: DCWV
Accessories: silver card (paper pieced bell): Smooch Illuminate; snowflake punch; pink and turquoise stickles; jingle bells; blue chalk; copic markers

17 comments:

Amanda said...

This is a beautiful card and I love the Tilda image that you've used.

Thank you so much for joining in with our Girly and Glitter challenge at Craft Your Days Away

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Fiona said...

wow this very pretty great layout and colouring. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Kathy said...

Love this card and the glitter accents are perfect :)

Graphicat said...

I love that pink star paper you've used and those sparkly snowflakes are AWESOME!
Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week.
Cheers
Cheri

Karen said...

REally lovely Lynn, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Lynne this is beautiful what gorgeous colours and I so love Tilda
Hugs
Lorraine x

Alica said...

so cute! love the little blue ornaments!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Amy said...

Awww, she is so cute! I love the little punches of blue you've added to the card, very cool looking! And I think those jingle bells are just the best accent!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, fantastic colour co-ordination :o)
Jackie xx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card Lynne, love your colour combo and that sweet Tilda! Where did you get the jingles bells from - they are fab! Jo x

Nana said...

Very pretty card! Lovely.
Thank you for joining us at "Paper Sundaes" this week!
hugs Nana

Unknown said...

Oh' really love this wee image and your DP are fabulous beautiful Xmas card, still not started mine, ahhh!!!
Hugs
Sarah xx

Susie Sugar said...

Fantastic card Your Tilda looks so cute
Thanks for joining us this week at the Die cut Dreams Christmas challenge
Hugs Susie xx

Lori said...

I love your little jingle bells and the blue rhinestones, cute, thanks for joining us at the DCD Christmas Challenge this week!

France Ringuette said...

Oh Tilda is just adorable.. Great Job !

Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes !

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous card. LOve the little bells. Thank you for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
Chrissyxx

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card, Tilda looks lovely! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx