Sunday, 5 September 2010

Simple Anniversary card


What a grey day its been and the wind is really starting to whipp up outside, definately a day for crafting!  Though I think my mojo is having a bit of a Sunday Snooze, so I kept this one as clean and simple as they come.

The Pink Elephant TPE82 - Mostly White

Crafty Creations #83 - white plus one

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #99 - clean and simple

Supplies
I embossed the hearts with an Ellison 'XO' folder and there's a little butterfly in the top corner of each too (I sooooo love my MS butterfly punch!). Sentiment from Elzybells

12 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Lynne - I love the elegant simplicity of this card. The embossing on the hearts is beautiful.
Thank you for visiting and becoming a follower.
Have a great week -
Sylvia x

Emily Leiphart said...

A wonderful CAS card! I love those stacked textured hearts with butterflies and gems.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

This is a striking card - so simple yet very beautiful! Love the effect the three hearts have in different sizes! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this week!
Melissa

Jennifer said...

What a great C&S card!! Love the embossing on the hearts!! Clever!(= Thanks for playing along at TPE!!

Jackie said...

Clean and sinple is very classy, I love it :)
Jackie xx

craftyb said...

May be simple Lynne but soooo effective! The burst of pink is so pretty....the embossed texture and butterflies are just the perfect features to make this adorable! So glad you could join our challenge at Crafty Creations! bx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our colour challenge! Elegant and simple - just lovely! Cheers Claire x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mel said...

aww Lynne this is just fab!
I so love this, just simple but fantastic for an Anniversary!
Love it
Hugs Melly xxx

artfuldelight said...

Very pretty card. I have so much trouble with CAS cards, I always want to add more. LOL! I think you did a fabulous job!

Gina Lindsay said...

This is so sweet, I love this!

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x